2021-01-04

BTS's Suga: "Since my interest in the music industry in the U.S. grew, I'm getting prepared, studying English" // "Desde que mi interés en la industria de la música en los Estados Unidos creció, me estoy preparando, estudiando inglés"



In a recent interview for Weverse Suga talked about what he's been up to recently:

"As the social distancing measures became stricter, I haven’t been going outside, except going to the hospital. I even eat at home. I'm also watching a lot of TV nowadays. Watching music shows like ‘Sing Again’, ‘Folk Us’, and ‘Show Me The Money 9’ made me think of what I should do in the upcoming days.  A lot of candidates on ‘Sing Again’ are very talented but hadn't had the opportunity, and on ‘Folk Us’, I noticed that many took their own guitars on stage. I started playing the guitar lately and I'm having this urge to broaden my scope of music. And since my interest in the music industry in the U.S. grew, I'm getting prepared, studying English and all."

 "In some ways it’s the most commercially developed market. You could lose the industry attention in a flash if it's not feasible. So in this system, you would try everything and that would be an efficient way. I want to do music for a long time, and to this end, I always want to learn more about the global music industry because I want to do music that’s loved not only in Korea, but also in the U.S., Japan and Europe."







En una entrevista reciente para Weverse, Suga habló sobre lo que ha estado haciendo recientemente:

"A medida que las medidas de distanciamiento social se hicieron más estrictas, no he salido a la calle, salvo al hospital. Incluso como en casa. También veo mucha televisión hoy en día. Mirando programas de música como "Sing Again", "Folk Us" y "Show Me The Money 9" me hicieron pensar en lo que debería hacer en los próximos días. Muchos candidatos de "Sing Again" son muy talentosos, pero no tuvieron la oportunidad, y en 'Folk Us', noté que muchos llevaban sus propias guitarras al escenario. Empecé a tocar la guitarra últimamente y tengo esta necesidad de ampliar mi alcance de la música. Y dado que mi interés en la industria de la música en Estados Unidos creció, me estoy preparando, estudiando inglés y todo ".

"En cierto modo, es el mercado más desarrollado comercialmente. Podrías perder la atención de la industria en un instante. Entonces, en este sistema, lo probaría todo y esa sería una manera eficiente. Quiero hacer música durante mucho tiempo, y con este fin, siempre quiero aprender más sobre la industria musical mundial porque quiero hacer música que sea amada no solo en Corea, sino también en los Estados Unidos, Japón y Europa".