2021-01-04

V: "What I can do now, I can't do it as a group, but as an individual, I want to walk at my own pace" // BTS Taehyung: "Lo que puedo hacer ahora, no puedo hacerlo en grupo, pero como individuo, quiero caminar a mi propio ritmo"

screencapture of BTS V saying I can't do it as a group in a live stream

 
BTS's V talked about his solo album / mixtape on a live stream on December 30, 2020:
https://www.vlive.tv/video/230500

"I made music that I wanted to make. You all know the music I want. The music I want, and the music I want to try."

"With some tracks, you might go, "Did V like this?" Yes, I do. Sadly, It's going to be delayed, so please don't get your hopes up too high. Please lower it for now. And when I say that it's going to be out, raise it again."

"For now, I think, it won't work if I force myself to make something. I'm going to do it when I'm ready. I'm going to release it when I'm ready."

" 'Any changes in your value system in 2020?' Changes in my value system in 2020. I think more generously. I want to be more flexible in thinking. I don't want to go after something in hurry. Just... What I can do, and what I can do with my speed."

"What I can do now, I can't do it as a group, but as an individual, I want to walk at my own pace. That's what I'm thinking now."





Taehyung de BTS habló sobre su álbum en solitario / mixtape en una transmisión en vivo el 30 de diciembre de 2020:
https://www.vlive.tv/video/230500

"Hice la música que quería hacer. Todos saben la música que quiero. La música que quiero y la música que quiero tratar".

"Con algunas canciones, podrías decir:" ¿A V le gustó esto? "Sí, me gusta. Lamentablemente, se retrasará el lanzamiento, así que por favor no tengan altas expectativas. Bajen las expectativas por ahora. Y cuando diga que va a salir súbanlas de nuevo".

"Por ahora, creo, no funcionará si me obligo a hacer algo. Lo haré cuando esté listo. Lo lanzaré cuando esté listo".

"'¿Algún cambio en su sistema de valores en 2020?' Cambios en mi sistema de valores en 2020. Pienso más generosamente. Quiero ser más flexible en el pensamiento. No quiero ir tras algo con prisa. Sólo... Lo que pueda hacer y lo que pueda hacer a mi velocidad."

"Lo que puedo hacer ahora, no puedo hacerlo en grupo, pero como individuo, quiero caminar a mi propio ritmo. Eso es lo que estoy pensando ahora".



↝ #Witness Accounts / Avistamientos
(Usually when netizens stumble upon celebrities they write about their impressions in online communities. Some accounts have proof, some do not.
//
Usualmente cuando netizens se encuentran fortuitamente con celebridades escriben sobre sus impresiones en comunidades online. Algunos relatos tienen pruebas, otros no.)



↝#REALBTS
( How BTS members are in real life? What are the BTS personalities in real life? How are they behind the scenes / off camara? Series of excerpts from interviews with BTS members and words of people close to them or have worked with BTS.
//
Cómo es BTS en la vida real? Cómo son las verdaderas personalidades de BTS en la vida real? Cómo son detrás de cámaras? Serie de extractos de entrevistas a los miembros de BTS y palabras de la gente cercana a ellos o ha trabajado con BTS.


↝#REAL JIN
↝#REAL SUGA
↝# REAL NAMJOON
↝#REAL JHOPE
↝#REAL JIMIN
↝#REAL V
↝#REAL JK