2021-01-01

Taehyung: "I want to follow my own pace and pattern and work on songs comfortably" // BTS V: "Quiero seguir mi propio ritmo y patrón y trabajar en las canciones cómodamente"


 

BTS's V shared with fans their goal for 2021 on BTS's official YouTube channel:

"As we went through the pandemic, I don't think I was able to show the performances that I wanted to. So in 2021 I'd like to meet ARMY in person and show good performances, like this happy cow.

My goal for 2021 is to be an improved singer and do the music that I want being relaxed, without rushing it. I want to follow my own pace and pattern and work on songs comfortably.

And when I make songs or plan performances, I don't want to think of them as "work". I just.. I want to take time and make songs that include all the emotions that I want ARMY to listen to, so that I don't go like "I should've included this" later.

And I want to sing those songs to ARMY. We weren't able to see each other often in 2020 but we worked really hard and busy. I'm grateful for how we were able to stay busy but in 2021, instead of just filming at an empty stage by ourselves, I want to make a performance where we're on stage with ARMY in the audience so we can do a performance where we all can become one. Please wait a little, and let's all be careful and stay safe so that this situation ends quickly and we can meet ARMY.  When that time comes, I'd like to show how much I missed you.

Thank you, and in 2021, I hope we feel double happy, including the happy feelings we didn't feel in 2020. Thank you."


Recently Taehyung said in an interview for Weverse:

"It was when work was a major challenge. When I’m happy, I want to work, and when I’m happy I can put on a smile and see the fans, but there was just so much work to do. I’m an easygoing, you know, laid-back person, but I was stretched too thin and I was starting to sputter. What I mean is, I was having a really tough time, and thinking, “What’s waiting for me at the end? It’s important to be successful, but I’m also trying to be happy, so how come I’m not happy right now?” That’s when I started to write “Blue & Grey.” 

"I wrote “Blue & Grey” when I was at my lowest point, when I was actually asking whether I could keep going with my work or not. Even the fun parts of work became a chore, and my whole life felt aimless. “Where do I go from here? I can’t even see the end of the tunnel.” Those kinds of thoughts hit me hard."

"There was a time I was going through something like this. I was having the toughest time, but I couldn’t keep carrying that feeling around with me. Instead, I could use it as a kind of fertilizer. So I took care of that feeling by constantly writing it down in my notes. I just kept writing everything down, and when finally I felt like I wanted to try writing a song, I did. After the song was finished, I felt a sense of accomplishment, and that’s how I was able to let go of “Blue & Grey.” That was one way I wanted to try getting over my problem." 

"I don’t really sleep well. I toss and turn and get caught up in a lot of thoughts. Even when I turn out all the lights, I can see everything clearly. I close my eyes, but all my thoughts spread wide open. Then I’m sleepy at work, and staring off into space when I’m alone, with bags under my eyes, but if I want to avoid that then I really have to sleep. Except, with the way I am, it doesn’t allow for it. I wrote about that in the first and second verses; a feeling like, “When I’m stuck thinking like this, everything is grey, and I’m all blue.” I wrote these feelings out as a song, and now that I’m thinking about it again, I’m actually over it. I feel a lot lighter. I sent my words out into the air, and now I fall asleep at dawn. You’re supposed to sleep at night, but I’m sleeping in the morning again. So I say “good night,” but it’s not actually a good night. “I pass out because I’m exhausted” kind of thing. It’s the emotions I felt in those moments that I wanted to express."  





BTS's V compartió con fans su meta para el 2021 en el canal oficial de BTS en Youtube:

"Debido a la pandemia, no creo que pude mostrar las actuaciones que quería. Así que en 2021 me gustaría ver a ARMY en persona y mostrar buenas actuaciones, como esta vaca feliz.

Mi objetivo para 2021 es ser un cantante mejorado y hacer la música que quiero relajado, sin prisas. Quiero seguir mi propio ritmo y patrón y trabajar en las canciones cómodamente.

Y cuando haga canciones o planifique actuaciones, no quiero pensar en eso como "trabajo". Sólo... quiero tomarme un tiempo y hacer canciones que incluyan todas las emociones que quiero que ARMY escuche, para que ser como "Debería haber incluido esto" más tarde.

Y quiero cantar esas canciones a ARMY. No nos pudimos ver a menudo en 2020 pero trabajamos muy duro y estuvimos ocupados. Estoy agradecido por como pudimos estar ocupados, pero en 2021, en lugar de simplemente filmar en un escenario vacío nosotros solos, quiero hacer una actuación en la que estemos en el escenario con ARMY en la audiencia para que podamos hacer una actuación donde todos podemos convertirnos en uno.

Por favor, esperen un poco, y tengamos cuidado y estemos seguros para que esta situación termine rápidamente y podamos ver a ARMY.  Cuando llegue ese momento, me gustaría mostrarte cuánto los extrañé.

Gracias, y en 2021, Espero que nos sintamos doblemente felices, incluyendo los sentimientos felices que no sentimos en 2020. Gracias".


Recientemente, Taehyung dijo en una entrevista para Weverse:

"Fue cuando el trabajo fue un mayor reto. Cuando estoy feliz, quiero trabajar, y cuando estoy feliz puedo sonreír y ver a los fanáticos, pero había mucho trabajo por hacer. Yo soy una persona tranquila, ya sabes, relajada, pero estaba siendo apretado demasiado y estaba empezando a romperme. Lo que quiero decir es que estaba pasando por un momento muy difícil y pensaba: “¿Qué me espera al final? Es importante tener éxito, pero también estoy tratando de ser feliz, así que ¿cómo es que no estoy feliz ahora?" Fue entonces cuando comencé a escribir "Blue & Grey". 

"Escribí" Blue & Grey "cuando estaba en mi punto más bajo, cuando en realidad me preguntaba si podía continuar con mi trabajo o no. Incluso las partes divertidas del trabajo se convirtieron en una tarea ardua, y toda mi vida se sintió sin rumbo. "¿A dónde voy desde aquí? Ni siquiera puedo ver el final del túnel". Ese tipo de pensamientos me golpearon con fuerza."

"Hubo un tiempo en el que estaba pasando por algo como esto. Estaba pasando por el momento más difícil, pero no podía seguir llevando ese sentimiento conmigo. En cambio, podría usarlo como una especie de fertilizante. Así que me ocupé de ese sentimiento escribiéndolo constantemente en mis notas. Seguí escribiendo todo, y cuando finalmente sentí que quería intentar escribir una canción, lo hice. Una vez terminada la canción, sentí una sensación de logro, y así fue como pude dejar ir "Blue & Grey". Esa era una de las formas en que quería tratar de superar mi problema". 

"Realmente no duermo bien. Doy vueltas y vueltas y me quedo atrapado en muchos pensamientos. Incluso cuando apago todas las luces, puedo ver todo claramente. Cierro los ojos, pero todos mis pensamientos se abren de par en par. Luego tengo sueño en el trabajo y miro al vacío cuando estoy solo, con ojeras, pero si quiero evitar eso, entonces realmente tengo que dormir. Excepto que mi forma de ser, no lo permite. Escribí sobre eso en el primer y segundo verso, un sentimiento como, “Cuando estoy atascado pensando así, todo es gris y yo soy todo azul". Escribí estos sentimientos como una canción, y ahora que lo pienso de nuevo, en realidad lo superé. Me siento mucho más ligero. Envié mis palabras al aire y ahora me quedo dormido al amanecer. Se supone que debes dormir por la noche, pero yo duermo de nuevo por la mañana. Así que digo "buenas noches", pero en realidad no es una buena noche. "Me desmayo porque estoy agotado", las emociones que sentí en esos momentos es lo que quería expresar”. 



↝ #Witness Accounts / Avistamientos
(Usually when netizens stumble upon celebrities they write about their impressions in online communities. Some accounts have proof, some do not.
//
Usualmente cuando netizens se encuentran fortuitamente con celebridades escriben sobre sus impresiones en comunidades online. Algunos relatos tienen pruebas, otros no.)



↝#REALBTS
( How BTS members are in real life? What are the BTS personalities in real life? How are they behind the scenes / off camara? Series of excerpts from interviews with BTS members and words of people close to them or have worked with BTS.
//
Cómo es BTS en la vida real? Cómo son las verdaderas personalidades de BTS en la vida real? Cómo son detrás de cámaras? Serie de extractos de entrevistas a los miembros de BTS y palabras de la gente cercana a ellos o ha trabajado con BTS.


↝#REAL JIN
↝#REAL SUGA
↝# REAL NAMJOON
↝#REAL JHOPE
↝#REAL JIMIN
↝#REAL V
↝#REAL JK